353.Infanterie Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest TopicsLatest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application Jurgen Schmiedt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jurgen Schmiedt

Application Jurgen Schmiedt Empty
PostSubject: Application Jurgen Schmiedt   Application Jurgen Schmiedt EmptySat Apr 25, 2015 2:31 pm

1. Full Realism Name: Jurgen Schmiedt

2. Age:16

3. Country: United States of America

4. Previous ArmA Realism Units/Clans: 82nd Airborne, 29th ID

5. Were you dishonorably discharged from any of the above Units/Clans?:No

6. Are you able to take part on Sunday's at 7PM GMT (8PM GMT+1, 2PM EST)?:Yes

7. What does 'realism' mean to you, when compared with other gameplay styles?To Roleplay and be realistic not to play it like its call of duty and run in guns a blazing spraying and praying.

8. Where did you hear about the 353. Infanterie-Division? (A forum? Steam?):A fourm looking for I44 realism units

9. Do you have a working Microphone and/or Headset? (Required):Yes

10. Are you willing to invest the necessary time (1 - 2 hours) to ensure that the above mods are installed and working correctly when recruited?:Yes

11. Steam ID (This is your login/account name, found at the top of your Steam friends list.):cool22hero is my login name but Desert Fox is my current name

12. Of the following two options, which would you be interested in enlisting in (Option A, or B)?I would really like B but i could go A if you really need me to.

A. Das Grenadier-Regimente: Enlist into the Grenadiere, with a focus on infantry tactics and organization, and provide the bulk of our unit's strength on the battlefield.

B. Die Panzerjäger-Abteilung 353 : Enlist into the Panzerjäger, with a separate training program aimed at functioning as a member of a Panzerjägerbesatzung (tank hunter crew) and the tactics involved with armor deployment.
Back to top Go down
Theodor Schmidt
Gefreiter
Gefreiter

Application Jurgen Schmiedt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Jurgen Schmiedt   Application Jurgen Schmiedt EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 7:56 am

We have closed down the unit! However we have moved onto an Arma 3 one

https://353id.rpg-board.net/t759-recruitment-is-closed-details-inside
Back to top Go down

Application Jurgen Schmiedt
Page 1 of 1